Magallanes Village house for sale- Makati homes for sale,Magallanes Village House and Lot for SALE 5bedrooms 5br makati city Good investments,House and Lot in Magallanes Village House and Lot for Sale – Buy Homes, Magallanes village properties for sale, makati real estate properties for sale
Magallanes Village, Makati City, Metro Manila
Floor Area: 660m²= 7,104ft²
Lot Area: 800m²= 8,611ft²
Two storey 6Bedroom House and Lot
Bathroom: 6 full
Parking: 4 parking slot
Pet : allowed
Price: ₱160,000,000 (negotiable)
Status: Contact Us
Magallanes Village is a modern suburban community situated in the southwestern tip of Makati City, the prime business and financial center of the Philippines. magallanes-villageThe village has 824 residential and 10 commercial lots, only 4 of which are vacant. Some 40 to 50 percent of Magallanes residents are expatriates. The Filipinos who reside in the village generally own their homes. Somewhat detached from the hustle and the bustle of city life, Magallanes Village boasts of a homey and peaceful atmosphere conducive to rest and relaxation.Well-maintained roads and well-kept parks make it a pleasure to go jogging early in the morning, or take leisurely walks in the late afternoon. It is not uncommon to see other residents out on their regular exercise regimen during other hours of the day. For golf aficionados, an eighteen-hole golf course and driving range is only five minutes drive away from the village.
- Magallanes Village has its own security force, an efficient maintenance crew, a private contactor in charge of garbage disposal, and a free Medical and Dental clinic for all residents and their househelp. This clinic is run by Barangay Magallanes..
- 24-hour roving security personnel.
- Magallanes Village Association, Inc. (MVAI), which in turn, is governed by seven (7) annually-elected members of the Board of Governors. The Board looks after the needs of the village.
- CCTV Cameras at the guard gate and other selected areas.
- Individual water and electric meter and secured mail box.
- Provisions for satellite cable TV, WIFI and telephone lines.
- Doorbell and intercom.
- Garbage Disposal system.
- These include community security, street and parks maintenance, sanitation, sports, and the implementation and enforcement of village regulations and deed restrictions.
- Water reservoir and separate fire reserves.
Makati Medical Center, one of the country’s top medical facilities, can be reached in 15 to 20 minutes (assuming non-rush hour traffic conditions).It also lies at the junction of two important roads in Metro Manila, namely the South Expressway and Epifanio de los Santos Avenue (EDSA), making it easily accessible from practically any part of Metropolitan Manila, including industrial parks located in the provinces of Laguna, Batangas, and the far south.
- Greenbelt Malls – Driving Distance: 2.7 km, Duration: 11 mins
- Glorietta Malls – Driving Distance: 2.7 km, Duration: 11 mins
- SM Makati – Driving Distance: 2.7 km , Duration: 11 to 15 mins
- Rustans – 2.5 km , Duration: 11 to 15 mins
- Landmark – 2.5 km , Duration: 11 to 15 mins
- Galleria de Magallanes – 5 mins
- Makati Medical Center – 1.4 km , Walking Duration: 10 to 14 mins
- SM Makti – 1.8 km , Walking Duration: 10 to 15 mins
- Medical Plaza Makati – 1.8 km , Walking Duration: 10 to 15 mins
- Makati Genitourinary and Prostatitis Center – 1.6 km , Walking Duration: 9 to 13 mins
- Healthcare Advantage Institute – 1.8 km , Walking Duration: 10 to 15 mins
- St. Luke’s Medical Center – Global City – 5.3 km , Driving Duration: 20 to 25 mins
- Asian Hospital and Medical Center – 19.9 km , Driving Duration: 25 to 30 mins
- Greenbelt Park. Greenbelt Park is a small park designed to be a complement to the surrounding Greenbelt Malls. An artificial duck pond and stream can be seen here, as well as the Greenbelt Chapel for Catholic services. Greenbelt Park is also a good place to sit, people watch and see the more multicultural side of Metro Manila.
- Ayala Triangle Park. Located behind the Philippine Stock Exchange, the Ayala Triangle Park is surrounded by restaurants and cafes.
- Washington Sycip Park. A small, well kept park along Legaspi Street. On Sunday mornings the Legaspi Market opens, where you can get fresh organic foods, delicacies, sweets and other assorted souvenirs.
- Salcedo Park. Another small park along Legaspi Street. Similar to the Legaspi Market, on Saturday mornings the Salcedo Market opens.
- Airport NAIA Terminal 1 – 12.3 km , Driving Duration: 25 to 30 mins
- Airport NAIA Terminal 2 – 12.5 km , Driving Duration: 20 to 27 mins
- Airport NAIA Terminal 3 – 8.6 km , Driving Duration: 15 to 26 mins
- Ayala Station (Metro Train 3) – 4.0 km , Driving Duration: 12 to 15 mins
- Ayala Avenue Bus Station – 1.6 km , Driving Duration: 5 to 8 mins
Other must-see places of interest that are just a few minutes away by car are:
- Fort Bonifactio Global City – Driving Distance: 5.9 km , Duration: 19 mins
- Bay Area (Roxas Blvd.) – Driving Distance: 7.0 km , Duration: 28 mins
- Ortigas Commercial-Business Districts / SM Megamall – Driving Distance: 6.5 km , Duration: 23 mins
- Mall of Asia – Driving Distance: 6.9 km , Duration: 26 mins
- Greenhills Shopping Center – Driving Distance: 8.6 km , Duration: 26 mins
- Quezon City/ Araneta Center – Driving Distance: 10.4 km , Duration: 32 mins
Magallanes Village house for sale- Makati homes for sale
,Magallanes Village House and Lot for SALE 5bedrooms 5br makati city Good investments,House and Lot in Magallanes Village House and Lot for Sale – Buy Homes, Magallanes village properties for sale, makati real estate properties for sale